We always get exactly what we need right when we need it. There is a sequence of events and a divine process that we must experience and understand on the pathway to receiving the gifts of our desires. When we open or hearts to love, appreciation and gratitude, we will then step into the flow of material abundance waiting for us.
1. Make a list of everything you want to do, be or have.
2. Release the I WANT list. Some people like to symbolically tear the paper up, burn it or simply crumple it up and throw it away. The reason for this second step is that when we say I want, what we are really saying is I don’t have. If you are familiar with the law of attraction, you will know that the universe mirrors our thoughts and actions. What we think about, what we say, the feelings we have and the action we take is equal to what we attract.
3. Take a fresh piece of paper and rewrite your list as if you have what you want in the present moment. For example if you would like to live in New York write: I love living in New York. Or: I have a loving and wonderful relationship. Or: I have a fulfilling and interesting, creative job.
4. On a scale of 1 to 10 rate where you feel you are at right now in relation to your desire. 1 being far away from where you see yourself being, and 10 being where you want to be. It is valuable to be able to measure your progress when you start something new.
5. Complete your list with a statement of gratitude. This is a key factor in manifesting your desires as gratitude is the energy that attracts more of what you want.
6. Schedule going through your list daily for the next two weeks. When you plan something into your daily life you will be more likely to actually take action and do it, and taking part in this process on a daily basis is what brings about the fruition of your desires.
7. Take a minute or two visualising and feeling the feelings of what it is like to have your desires. Feel and visualise as if this is your current reality. The reason this works is because your mind does not know the difference between what you see externally and what you see in your mind’s eye.
8. Release all attachment to the desired outcome. Remain open to new possibilities and look for opportunities throughout each day. Just know that whatever happens is in perfect alignment with your true purpose in life. The right things will always come to you at just the right time.
9. After two weeks of being present with and visualising your desires you will notice a shift in your awareness towards each desire and certain ones will become clearer whereas others will fade or change to make space for desires that are more in alignment with who you really are. Allow this change to pass through you and see how you grow.
10. Finally review you desires list and revaluate where you now stand to each one on a scale of 1 to 10, as we did in step 4. Acknowledge the movements that have brought you closer to your desires and reward yourself for manifesting wonderful things into your life.