In my first and second Finding Love videos, I spoke about how, in order to invite the love that I wanted into my life, I had to let go of someone from my past, with whom I had unconsciously made a strong soul contract, that, energetically, worked much like a marriage. This meant that I couldn’t pursue any new love interests until I energetically divorced this person.
In today’s video I share my story of how I broke a soul contract that was holding me back from finding love, suddenly started attracting so many sexy men wherever I went, and then met and fell in love with my current partner, all within two months!
Here are 6 steps to breaking a soul contract, as I encountered and followed from Spirit Science:
1. Sit somewhere quiet and comfortable. Close your eyes and start by taking 10 deep slow deliberate breaths.
2. Think of the person with whom you want to cut ties.
3. Scan your body. Try to visualize a cord coming from the heart or any other region in the body your mind is pulled to being connected to this person. Selenite wands help with body scanning and clearing.
4. Keep breathing and imagine how it feels to cut this cord between the two of you. If you have a similar experience to me I could feel the density and size of the cords and why they were placed there. Imagine cutting the cords.
5. Ask your higher self and subconscious mind to release all contracts and/or subconscious obligations with this person. This includes all energetic invasions in your environment (car, house, etc), ask for the release and complete return of your original energetic balance within your body.
6. Lastly, picture sending this person love and gratitude for hard-learned lessons and thank the universe for the return of balance to your body and your physical environment. Visualize closing this energetic portal.
I’d love to know about your own experiences with soul mates, soul contracts, and ending those commitments with love and letting go! Share them with me in the comments below.
Around here, we do things a little differently...
Sign up to join the 10,000+ subscribers to my popular love-drenched notes sent directly to your inbox.
You're signing up to receive emails from Vienda Maria